Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lent, Day One!

It's Ash Wednesday, and I have no time to go (or prepare) for mass any time today, so I will not be getting my forehead ash cross :( however, I will still abide by my sacrifices as well as my no-meat Fridays :)

MY DAY SO FAR! WELL!

I woke up this morning, got ready for school, cell phone in one hand and blueberry yogurt in the other. I plan to get to school early because I have to print out an essay for my English class. So after dropping my sister off at school, I head towards the freeway entrance. I had such good timing! Usually when I'm on the freeway before or at 7:00, that gets me to school at around 7:40. Unfortunately, because some other high authority knew I had to get to school earlier than usual, they create traffic in the worst place ever, UNDER THE NEWPORT BRIDGE.

Yes, that's bad. Wayyy bad.

So I'm stuck in this traffic for a good 20 minutes, and by the time the traffic is all gone, turns out there's no accident. Anywhere. So lame-tarded! I don't get to school until 7:55, but thank goodness Skyler was on campus, so he was able to print out my essay for me :) what an amazing pie! So I made it to school on time, with my essay in hand!

After English, I went to go work out at the SRC. 40 minutes on elliptical, and about 15 minutes of doing weights. I am STILL full of endorphins even after working out 3 hours ago! I'm so hyped, I keep misspelling words! I've pressed the delete button more times than the effing spacebar!



Skyler and I had carne asada salads for lunch, and instead of sodas we got WATER CUPS! Double yay! Then we went to the commons while he worked on his snowflake project, and I took a nap. I learned... that I snore in my sleep.



And it is 1:56, and I have Chemistry at 2:10. Sun's shining brightly, and I'm very comfy right now :) but... I gotta walk to class. Happy day everyone!

2 comments: