Sunday, February 15, 2009

all you've been waiting for!

or so i hope!

FIRST BLOG :) and what is there to say really?

i don't wanna make this boring, so i'm just going to do this for your interests... or not?

In the past 24 hours, I:
- had taco bell with my boyfriend
- had a big gulp from 7-11
- purchased a full tank of gas
- done a homework assignment
- uploaded my itunes
- sent a text message
- looked at a picture
- washed my hands
- fed my dog
- made pancakes :))
- registered for traffic school. UGH!
- checked my e-mail

In the next 24 hours, I will:
- go to sleep
- go to work
- get ready for school on tuesday
- say hello to a stranger
- take a shower
- brush my teeth
- go potty
- do my math homework

In the past 7 days, I:
- went to six flags!
- ate a funnel cake
- drank 2% milk and gotten really bad gas
- watched "fred loses his meds" on youtube (HILARIOUS!)
- went to school
- went to work
- bought am/pm coffee<333333
- ate donuts
- screamed really... REALLY loud.
- forgot how to do specific heat capacity :(

In the next 7 days, I will:
- go to school
- probably buy am/pm coffee
- listen to my ipod and pretend i'm celine dion
- upload the pictures from six flags
- wait for my letter and package in the mail... patiently :)

1 comment:

  1. hello dollface, welcome to blogger! i love this thing way better than xanga! :)

    ReplyDelete