Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'M ALL SET! :)

Well, not really. Just need to buy a teeth whitening kit from Walgreens, recycle my plastic and glass junk, eat Red Robin one last time, then I will be ready to bring on the 40 :)

And I juuust placed my order for my Mavala Double Lash! I keep hearing these reviews, and I'm definitely stoked to try it!

It's Sunday. Which means school tomorrow. BOO :(

Oh yeah, here's my game plan:
- Sacrifices:
- Eating in the Commons
- Leisure spending
- Makeup
- My hair straightener

And during the Lent period, I am going to re-whiten my teeth and use my Mavala every night :)

I'm still debating whether I want to give up soda. I am such a sucker for Big Gulps and 64 ounce sodas from Am/Pm. And their coffee is TO DIE FOR. Get the s'mores coffee and you'll know what I mean :)

Okay, I have chemistry homework due in 38 minutes :) and I only have 2 more problems! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment