Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's time for something real.

And i'm talking about an actual real blog right now. I'm looking at my first two blogs and I'm thinking to myself "Wow, really?!?" but I'll look back on it x months from now and be say "OHH! Okay!"

Thursday, thursday, thursday. This morning I had SOC 1 from 8:10 to 9:30. Watched a little of The Office and had a quiz. Typical. Soc is really starting to become a drag, but I go for two reasons:


1) Dr. Brooks is a really tight teacher. Everytime I look at him, I think of Ne-Yo, but when he speaks, he just has so much to say. It's amazing. I wish I was more devoted into learning how groups interact and work, but it's just not my forte.
2) With our economy slowly plummeting, one of the issues is gas. It went down, now it's back up again. Long story short, Skyler and I carpool now :) plus, it makes sitting through 5pm traffic way more fun!

Anyways. I have a gap right now until 2:10, then I have Calc. Then I'm going to sit with Skyler in his ETST class and watch a movie :) I brought snacks :D! Then I will try to gain some willpower to work out!

Oh yeah, I got my package in the mail! Knock yourself out :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA i love how you swiped the brush on your face before putting it in the cup!

    ReplyDelete